Job Title: Medical Assistant
Location: 42855 Garfield Road, Suite 112 Clinton Township, Michigan, 48038
Full/Part Time: Full-Time with Benefits/Commission Pay & Part-Time with Commission Pay
Fax Resume: 586.228.3725
Email Resume: Rita@myveim.net
Looking for energetic individual to join our growing team in a fast paced, high energy, state of the art facility. This position is open to anyone with a professional appearance who is open to learning technical job duties like sterile set up, and has an ability for sales and relating to a wide variety of patient types and has high customer service and patient care skills. Medical assistant experience is preferred but willing to train. Medical Assistant Certification highly preferred and willing to travel.
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Must be able to achieve daily sale goals, promote & market Medispa services.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Maintains clean, safely equipped and adequately supplied exam rooms. Inventories clinical supplies and places supply orders to maintain desired inventory levels.
- Ability to speak clearly and comfortably to and use tact, discretion and sensitivity in dealing with patients; and to deal courteously and efficiently with physicians, hospital personnel, insurance companies, and others.
- Arranges for all diagnostic tests, makes future appointments for visits, and makes referrals. Provides referral forms and obtains authorizations as necessary.
- Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork.
Education & Experience:
- 6 months of previous medical office experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider certification required.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant